A selection of articles related to paradigm etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the Paradigm Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paradigm Etymology.
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Paradigm Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paradigm Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is "paradigm"?
- Etymology. Here are two definitions of paradigm, from two different dictionaries: Paradigm 1. One that serves as a pattern or model.
- Frederik Kortlandt THE GERMANIC THIRD CLASS OF WEAK
- Proto-Indo-European origin of the ai^a-paradigm remains to be clarified. 2. Dishington has convincingly argued that the oi/a-paradigm of.
- The Mesolithic Distillation of Pitch and its Ethnolinguistic Reflections
- A Holocene Etymology for an Italian Verb. Francesco Benozzo. University of Bologna.
- New Paradigm
- paradigm or model as an explanatory framework for the nature of the text, and by extension its likely origin.
Suggested Web Resources
- paradigm - Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary. Search: Search Mode, Natural Language paradigm · Look up paradigm at Dictionary.com: late 15c.
- Online Etymology Dictionary
- The Online Etymology Dictionary.
- Paradigm | Define Paradigm at Dictionary.com
- Paradigm definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Paradigm - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- example, pattern; especially : an outstandingly clear or typical example or archetype. 2.
- etymology - How/From where did the term "paradigm shift" originate
- up vote 2 down vote favorite. share [fb] share [tw] share [in]. Paradigm Shift + Thinking outside of the box = Death of a Salesman.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.