A selection of articles related to paradigm.
Original articles from our library related to the Paradigm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paradigm.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Paradigm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paradigm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Fourth Paradigm - Microsoft Research
- Foreword his book is about a new, fourth paradigm for science based on data- understanding of this new paradigm from a variety of disciplinary perspectives.
- Barr and Tagg, From Teaching to Learning
- A paradigm shift is taking hold in American higher education.
- Paradigm Shift
- New Paradigm For Undergraduate. Education.
- Directed Diffusion: A Scalable and Robust Communication
- paradigm for such sensor networks.
Suggested News Resources
- Paradigm Partners Honored as One of the Nation's Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Paradigm Partners Ranks No. 500 on the 2011 Inc. 500|5000, No.
- CACI Completes Acquisition of Paradigm Holdings, Inc.
- Paradigm provides cybersecurity and enterprise IT solutions to clients in federal civilian agencies, the Department of Defense, and the Intelligence Community.
- Medicine goes wireless: A paradigm shift
- Wireless and medical industry collaboration is ushering in a much needed paradigm shift in healthcare delivery that is improving care for patients while reducing the spiraling cost burden for all of us.
- HEALTH CARE: New paradigm in wellness
- Workplace injuries are, without a doubt, nothing short of a burden to businesses and employees in all sectors. From a financial standpoint, $55.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to the New Official Paradigm® Website.
- Canadian manufacturer of mass-market/hi-fi audio and home theater loudspeakers.
- Paradigm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The word paradigm has been used in science to describe distinct concepts.
- Paradigm | Define Paradigm at Dictionary.com
- a set of forms all of which contain a particular element, especially the set of all inflected forms based on a single stem or theme. b.
- Paradigm - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- example, pattern; especially : an outstandingly clear or typical example or archetype. 2.
- Booking Center · About Paradigm · Contact. banner. spacer.
Related searchesaerobic exercise history
end times motion pictures
list of famous people from harrisburg
acetic acid applications