A selection of articles related to paradigm.
Original articles from our library related to the Paradigm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paradigm.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Paradigm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paradigm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Lone Genius Paradigm and Our Infatuation With Intellectual Heroes
- Known in connection with the special theory of relativity which was a paradigm-shifting theoretical advance. But it didn't happen all at once.
- Chip Hooper, head of music at powerhouse booking agency Paradigm, has died at 53
- Chip Hooper, the head of music for the powerhouse talent-booking agency Paradigm, died of cancer on Saturday, according to his representatives. He was 53. At Paradigm, Hooper oversaw a roster of more than 2,000 artists, including several he personally ...
- Ricoh Theta S #ExpressReview: A paradigm shift in photo and videography
- At the time of writing this review, I have my Facebook Timeline open in another window. My timeline is dominated by photos and most of them are selfies (no prizes for guessing, seriously).
- Paradigm Learning to Offer Learning and Development Improvement Solutions at
- Paradigm Learning, a widely recognized provider of industry-leading solutions that develop business-savvy and aligned employees, will be introducing a number of learning and development improvements at the ATD 2016 International Conference ...
- Power grids need a paradigm change, say engineers
- The individual elements in her LINK paradigm fit together like links in a chain that can be combined and connected as requirements dictate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
yearbook activities and student life
wen spencer short stories
panama canal treaty
feng sheng for rooms
bioluminescence plankton and microbes