A selection of articles related to paraffin wrap.
Original articles from our library related to the Paraffin Wrap. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paraffin Wrap.
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
Paraffin Wrap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paraffin Wrap books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MANICURES PEDICURES
- Finally, warm paraffin is wrapped around your hands to restore hydration. paraffin wrap, leaving you relaxed as Cleopatra-Queen of her rightful throne.
- Kenaston Tiber Menu June 2011 revised PROOF
- Jul 1, 2011 massage, moisturizing paraffin wrap & shine-free polish. TIBER-RIFFIC BUBBLE YUMMY MANICURE. $20.
- The Blackberry Spa
- Soothing Paraffin.
- The Difference
- Accent Detoxifying Paraffin Wrap. 95.
- The Ultimate Spa Pedicure Treatment Manual
- Dip cut Novitá Spa's Paraffin Drape Sheet in hot paraffin. Wrap around foot and leg. 13.
Suggested News Resources
- Trump Offers October "Warming" Classes
- Or, pamper your feet (they deserve it after a tortuous season of flip flops) with the “Tootsies and Toddies,” a 45-minute classic pedicure which features a complimentary paraffin wrap and choice of seasonal beverage.
Suggested Web Resources
- Paraffin Wrap
- You can use paraffin wraps for getting relief from joint pains and arthritis. These body wraps are also good for intensive moisturizing and blood circulation.
- Services | Massage Therapy of Sherborn
- Massage Therapy of Sherborn, best resource for massage therapy. Also Swedish Massage, Sunless Tanning, Paraffin Wrap, etc.
- Dead Sea Paraffin Wrap: Fountain Day Spa
- The Fountain Spa is one of northern New Jersey's most well-known and established day spas.
- The Best Daily Deals in Vancouver - Paraffin Wrap with Spa Mani
- Winter's long gone, but its harsh, dry spirit lives on in your rough skin.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.