- PHONOLOGICAL RESTRUCTURING IN CREOLE: THE
- This phenomenon is known as vowel paragoge, or paragoge for short.
- Paragoge and degree of foreign accent
- Paragoge and degree of foreign accent in Brazilian English. Roy C. Major Washington State University.
- The Development of sC Onset Clusters in Interlanguage
- Perception and production of vowel paragoge by Brazilian EFL students. In Major, Roy (1986), Paragoge and degree of foreign accent in Brazilian English.
- paragoge in the creole languages (Muysken & Singh, in press). We argue strongly for its West African substratum origin. Paragoge is very frequent in.
- Reflexões fonoestilísticas sobre a paragoge no Português Medieval
- paragoge no Português Medieval, através das Cantigas de Santa Maria.
- Paragoge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Paragoge /pærəˈɡoʊdʒiː/, adj. paragogic /pærəˈɡɒdʒɪk/, is the addition of a sound to the end of a word. Often, this is due to nativization.
- A.Word.A.Day --paragoge
- paragoge. PRONUNCIATION: (par-uh-GO-jee).
- paragoge - Wiktionary
-  English.  Etymology. From Late Latin paragoge, from Greek παραγωγή ' derivation, addition'.
- paragoge - alphaDictionary * Free English On-line Dictionary
- Notes: Paragoge is a member of a series of common word changes, including its antonym, apocope.
Paragoge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paragoge books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescolorado avalanche retired numbers
charades standard signals
human extinction counter arguments
negawatt power techniques
dream dictionary stabbing
crab louse treatment