Parallelism Grammar Examples
A selection of articles related to parallelism grammar examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Parallelism Grammar Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parallelism Grammar Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Parallelism Grammar Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parallelism Grammar Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Poem of the week: Silkworms Work and Love Till Death by Peter Porter
- Rather than being superfluous the 'And' surely indicates that this is an example of parallelism - where the second line gives emphasis or elucidation and explanation of the first line, as in Psalm 8.4:- ...What is .....
- Eight language lessons from Yogi Berra
- Who knew that Yankee catcher was the master of parallelism, ironic juxtaposition, and emphatic word order, where his key word often comes at the end – like a punchline? Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel.
- After Deadline | When Spell-Check Can't Help
- Their latest example is the headline favorite “stymie.” I don't think we've ever stooped to “solon,” but ... This week's grab bag of grammar, style and other missteps, compiled with help from colleagues and readers.
- Perl 6 is coming soon: What it will bring
- There been having monthly compiler releases for years, but the language definition has now stabilized. Wall added, “At this point we're optimizing, fixing bugs, and documenting, and I ...
- Beloit releases annual "mind-set list" on what freshmen know and don't know
- How does the dumbass who made this list not understand parallelism as a grammatical concept for lists? What utter tripe. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.