A selection of articles related to parallelism grammar.
Original articles from our library related to the Parallelism Grammar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parallelism Grammar.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
Parallelism Grammar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parallelism Grammar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Poem of the week: Silkworms Work and Love Till Death by Peter Porter
- Rather than being superfluous the 'And' surely indicates that this is an example of parallelism - where the second line gives emphasis or elucidation and explanation of the first line, as in Psalm 8.4:- ...What is .....
- After Deadline | When Spell-Check Can't Help
- In a Word. This week's grab bag of grammar, style and other missteps, compiled with help from colleagues and readers. •••.
- Eight language lessons from Yogi Berra
- Who knew that Yankee catcher was the master of parallelism, ironic juxtaposition, and emphatic word order, where his key word often comes at the end – like a punchline? Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel.
- Learning from Our Wounds
- Implicit here and elsewhere is a taut parallelism between sin and sickness. While Job is an innocent sufferer, many other Biblical figures seem to receive and be released from diseases as they fall and rise in the eyes of God.
- How Sanskrit Led To The Creation Of Mendeleev's Periodic Table
- Pānini, the author of a famed grammar of Sanskrit who lived in the fifth century BC, in his Śiva Sūtras (also called Māheśvara Sūtras) came up with another classification in 14 categories based on phonological properties of sounds. See below: ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parallelism Grammar Topics
Related searchesorissa seaports
st marks square history
list of stadiums nigeria
dream interpretation jobs