A selection of articles related to parallelism grammar.
Original articles from our library related to the Parallelism Grammar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parallelism Grammar.
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
Parallelism Grammar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parallelism Grammar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Feature Space in Parallel Grammar Writing
- The Feature Space in Parallel Grammar Writing. Miriam Butt. Centre for Comp.
- Parallel Structure
- Understanding Parallel Structure. Parallel structure (also called parallelism) is the repetition of a chosen grammatical form within a sentence.
- Grammar Worksheets: Parallelism, Including Correlative
- Grammar Worksheets: Parallelism, Including Correlative Conjunctions and Comparisons http://www.grammar-worksheets.com.
- Grammar: Parallel structure - University of New England
- GRAMMAR CHECKERS do not flag faulty parallelism. sentence or paragraph that are similar should be expressed in parallel grammatical form (e.g.
- Urdu and the Parallel Grammar Project
- Urdu and the Parallel Grammar Project. Miriam Butt. Cent.
Suggested Web Resources
- Parallel Form - Guide to Grammar and Writing
- This principle, that of parallel construction, requires that expressions of similar content and function should be outwardly similar.
- Parallelism (grammar) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In grammar, parallelism is a balance of two or more similar words, phrases, or clauses.
- Purdue OWL: Parallel Structure
- Apr 17, 2010 This handout describes and provides examples of parallel structure (similar patterns of words).
- parallelism - definition and - Grammar & Composition - About.com
- Similarity of structure in a pair or series of related words, phrases, or clauses.