- Mahashiva Ratri : Common festival of all religions
- The cycle of time keeps rotating but its memory remains. To freshen these memories, memorials are made, stories are written, birthdays are observed, in which self-respect and love ceases and only rituals remain.
- Jivatmaa, Paramatma relationship from two angles
- Those who understand the true nature of the atma are clear in their minds about the connection between the Jivatma and the Paramatma. In the Visishtadvaita school of philosophy, all Jivatmas constitute His body.
- Delight of delineation
- The opening Bharatanatyam recital “Punyah Krishna” by Parshwanath Upadhaye, and three female dancers of his Punyah Dance Company, Bengaluru was a journey of a bhakta along with his Lord – the journey of the jeevatma with the paramatma. Based on ...
- Adoring a personal God
- And for Muktabai symbolising the Advaita ethos an ant dared fly to the sky and usurp the sun's radiance: signifying the union between atma (the soul) and paramatma (the Supreme).
- Narendra Modi, Army chief meet Siachen avalanche survivor in hospital
- New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Army Chief General Dalbir Singh Suhag visited Lance Naik Hanamanthappa in Research and Referral Hospital in Delhi after he miraculously survived an avalanche in Siachen. His condition is critical but stable ...
Paramatma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paramatma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.