- More about paranayama
- Pranayama is basically an ability to control breath. Practicing proper techniques of breathing can help bring more oxygen to the blood and brain, eventually helping control the vital life energy. It works best with various yoga asanas.
- Scientific credentials needed to popularise Yoga and Indian systems of medicine
- Karim Jabbar, earlier Lew Alcindor, the greatest basketball player ever, improved his stamina by paranayama under Pattabhi Jois. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) in USA has made a detailed and substantial study on ...
- Meet a Guru: RamDev
- Ram Dev (also called Baba RamDev ) is credited with popularizing yoga in India. His yoga institutions have also had an influence in Britain and the U.S.
- 1. Internationaler Yoga-Tag: Gratis-Yoga-Events in Wien am 21. Juni 2015
- Von den Vereinten Nationen wurde für den 21. Juni 2015 der Internationale Yoga-Tag ins Leben gerufen. Zu diesem Anlass findet am Sonntag im Votivpark Yoga unter freiem Himmel statt und diverse Yoga-Studios in Wien bieten kostenlose Stunden an.
Paranayama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paranayama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesglycolysis sequence of reactions
calcium chloride chemical properties
hanuman flag of hanuman
fosters group history