Paraneoplastic Phenomenon Examples
A selection of articles related to paraneoplastic phenomenon examples.
Original articles from our library related to the Paraneoplastic Phenomenon Examples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paraneoplastic Phenomenon Examples.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Paraneoplastic Phenomenon Examples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paraneoplastic Phenomenon Examples books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Involvement of B cells in non-infectious uveitis
- When the severity of inflammation at two tissue locations cannot be distinguished, these terms are combined (for example, anterior and intermediate uveitis).
- New vaccine fights breast cancer recurrence
- “This is an example of a cancer cell that we can find floating in the blood. We know it's a cancer cell because we stain it with particular colors,” said Soliman.
- Checkpoint Inhibitors in Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- The trial unmasked some of the paraneoplastic issues. There was some limbic encephalitis, if I recall. ...
- A large temperature fluctuation may trigger an epidemic erythromelalgia
- For example, during February and March of 1990, a total of 11,589 epidemic EM cases were reported in 13 cities/counties of Hainan province and most of these cases were in middle school students. In early 1987, 219 middle ..... Sunahara, J.
- Resolution of severe hyponatraemia is associated with improved survival in
- SIADH is a significant cause of hyponatraemia in the setting of malignancy and is most often a paraneoplastic phenomenon due to ectopic Antidiuretic hormone (ADH) release . Tumour types commonly associated with SIADH are ...