- Lewis deSoto: Paranirvana (Self-Portrait): On View April 17 – July 31, 2016
- The 26-foot-long Paranirvana (Self-Portrait) is activated―or rather brought to life―with an industrial fan, which inflates (inhales) when switched on at the beginning of the day, and deflates (exhales) when switched off at closing.
- Walnut Creek: Bedford Gallery's fanciful 'Blow Up'
- And will a visitor looking at the Buddha of Lewis deSoto's "Paranirvana" see either a friend in repose, or tragic loss when loved ones die or icons fall?
- Broad Art Museum's Min Jung Kim is Tapped to Lead New Britain Museum of
- Min Jung Kim was named director of the New Britain Museum of American Art on Friday. She currently serves as deputy director for external relations of the Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum of Michigan State University in East Lansing. Kim follows Douglas ...
- Artist Tania Bruguera Among 163 Detained in Cuba's Weekend Crackdown
- Artist Tania Bruguera and over 160 others were arrested in Cuba over the weekend as part of the most recent government crackdown. Politcal protests resulted in 70 people detained in Havana, and another 93 arrested in the eastern province of Santiago de ...
- Happy Nirvana Day
- Yesterday was Valentine's Day; today is Nirvana Day or Parinirvana Day. It is the day that celebrates the Buddha's death or his release into the final state of nirvana.
Paranirvana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paranirvana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesus armys
celtic pagan rituals
the dark knight returns synopsis