Paraphilia History Of The Term
A selection of articles related to paraphilia history of the term.
Original articles from our library related to the Paraphilia History Of The Term. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paraphilia History Of The Term.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Paraphilia History Of The Term is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paraphilia History Of The Term books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Early History of the Concept of Autogynephilia
- history of erotic arousal in association with the thought or image of themselves as women. terminological and conceptual gap, the writer introduced the term autogynephilia (love of ..
- Standards of Medical Fitness
- o Establishes and defines the term Medical Retention Determination Point (para History. This publication is a rapid action revision (RAR). This RAR is effective 23 .
- Evidence Regarding the Need for a Diagnostic Category for a
- and review empirical evidence relevant to the need for a diag- nostic category for a Coercive Paraphilia. The term''Coercive.
- Thinking Sex: Notes for a Radical Theory of the Politics of Sexuality
- While the misery of boy-lovers affects very few, the other long-term legacy of the . It must build rich descriptions of sexuality as it exists in society and history. ..
- Guidelines for the biological treatment of paraphilias - WFSBP
- societies through history have imposed boundaries known throughout history, being reported in Greek ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Paraphilic Infantilism: History of the Term
- Mar 20, 2011 Paraphilic Infantilism: History of the Term. -By BitterGrey.
- Transvestism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the history of the word 'transvestite'.
- Anxiety Zone - Paraphilia
- Paraphilia (in Greek 'para' = over and '-philia' = friendship) is a mental health term recently The term "paraphilia" is rarely used in general English, with references to the actual interest concretely being more common.
- Paraphilia is a medical or behavioral science term for what is also referred to as: sexual in many cultures and have long been reported or described in history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.