- So What if People Do Quit the Boss
- Paraprosdokian seems to be the Word of the Day currently being broadcast across the. Internet. A Paraprosdokian (that's quite a mouthful!
- The Mind of Christ
- A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the Paraprosdokians are often used by comedians.
- J A C K S O N I A N August 2011
- Aug 12, 2011 A: You will get Medicare coverage automatically after you have received disability benefits for 2 years.
- Cover JMSLP 17(3).indd
- knew about paraprosdokian and parelcon?
- Everett: Common sense – and politics?
- By James Everett A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the latter part in a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected. With regard to the recent juvenile congressional charade about the debt ceiling I'd say, “Do not argue with an idiot.
- Tourism websites still confusing
- PARAPROSDOKIAN is not a word that has come my way until recently.
- Paraprosdokian sentences | Evolver.net
- Aug 11, 2010 Hello Evolvers,these are called paraprosdokian sentences.
- Paraprosdokian Sentences - Grammar & Punctuation | The Blue
- Aug 31, 2010 This is from Dan, who offers us a new word and an idea worth understanding and enjoying.
- ivman's blague | Have You Ever Heard of Paraprosdokians?
- Sep 20, 2010 I don't remember ever hearing of a paraprosdokian until this past week.
Paraprosdokian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paraprosdokian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesabdullah bin sabah
armadillo triviainteresting facts
dennis potter last interview
the american adventure
flint michigan history