- So What if People Do Quit the Boss
- Paraprosdokian seems to be the Word of the Day currently being broadcast across the. Internet. A Paraprosdokian (that's quite a mouthful!
- The Mind of Christ
- A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the Paraprosdokians are often used by comedians.
- J A C K S O N I A N August 2011
- Aug 12, 2011 A: You will get Medicare coverage automatically after you have received disability benefits for 2 years.
- Cover JMSLP 17(3).indd
- knew about paraprosdokian and parelcon?
- Everett: Common sense – and politics?
- By James Everett A paraprosdokian is a figure of speech in which the latter part in a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected. With regard to the recent juvenile congressional charade about the debt ceiling I'd say, “Do not argue with an idiot.
- Tourism websites still confusing
- PARAPROSDOKIAN is not a word that has come my way until recently.
- Paraprosdokian sentences | Evolver.net
- Aug 11, 2010 Hello Evolvers,these are called paraprosdokian sentences.
- Paraprosdokian Sentences - Grammar & Punctuation | The Blue
- Aug 31, 2010 This is from Dan, who offers us a new word and an idea worth understanding and enjoying.
- ivman's blague | Have You Ever Heard of Paraprosdokians?
- Sep 20, 2010 I don't remember ever hearing of a paraprosdokian until this past week.
Paraprosdokian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paraprosdokian books and related discussion.