A selection of articles related to parapsychology dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Parapsychology Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parapsychology Dictionary.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Parapsychology Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parapsychology Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Quick APA Citation Guide*
- Parapsychology. (n.d.
- History of Psychology Reference Works
- Biographical dictionary of parapsychology with directory and glossary, 1964- 1966. NY: Helix Press. Popplestone, J.
- Curriculum Vitae - Charles T. Tart
- Feb 23, 2002 Parapsychology. Dictionary of Psychology. Oxford: Basil Blackwell, pp.
- Psychology - Koestler Parapsychology Unit - University of Edinburgh
- European journal of Parapsychology. 1990-1991, Vol.
Suggested Web Resources
- parapsychology - definition of parapsychology - The Free Dictionary
- par·a·psy·chol·o·gy (p r -s -k l -j ). n.
- Parapsychology | Define Parapsychology at Dictionary.com
- Parapsychology definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Parapsychology - Definition and More from the Free Merriam
- para·psy·chol·o·gy. noun \ˌpa-rə sī-ˈkä-lə-jē\. Definition of PARAPSYCHOLOGY.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parapsychology Dictionary Topics
Related searchesproduct positioning
manifest destiny origin of the phrase
extraordinary machine personnel