- par·a·quat (p r -kw t ). n. A colorless compound, C12H14Cl2N2, or a related yellow compound, C12H14N2(CH3SO4)2, used as a herbicide.
- Paraquat Dichloride: Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) Fact
- reregistration case 0262, paraquat dichloride (commonly referred to as paraquat) . Use Profile.
- Goodbye Paraquat
- Goodbye Paraquat. Palm Oil, Banana and Tea. Producers Saying No to.
- Traumatic Brain Injury May Increase Parkinson's Risk
- Furthermore, when combined with the pesticide paraquat — a second known risk factor for Parkinson's — the loss of dopaminergic neurons climbed to 30 percent at a much faster rate. The study was conducted by first author Che Hutson, Ph.D.
- Pesticide problem: Exposure ups prostate cancer risk.
- Three other chemicals – maned, paraquat and simazine – were evaluated as control exposures.
- A Night With Isabella Blow: See Stefan Brüggemann's Intimate Photos of the
- Two months later, on May 6, Blow ingested the weed killer Paraquat and died the next day in the hospital, where the coroner ruled her death a suicide.
- Paraquat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Paraquat is the trade name for N,N′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium dichloride, one of the most widely used herbicides in the world.
- Paraquat Information Center | Paraquat herbicide for non-selective
- Paraquat: Comprehensive information on use, benefits and safety of one of the world's most widely used herbicides, raising productivity in numerous crops.
- CDC Paraquat | Public Health Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Information on terrorism and public health. Provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Paraquat poisoning: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Paraquat (dipyridylium) is a highly toxic weed killer once promoted by the United States for use in Mexico to destroy marijuana plants.
- Paraquat is a Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) and is banned for use in several Scandinavian countries.
Paraquat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paraquat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarilou laleelay
baguio city geography
reducing agent common reducing agents
french national police ranks
cholesterol history of the name