- EPA: prevent paraquat poisonings
- WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.
- EPA Tries to Rein in Paraquat Poisoning
- (CN) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has a plan to stop poisoning by accidental ingestion of paraquat, an herbicide responsible for 17 deaths since 2000.
- EPA moves to prevent paraquat poisonings
- “We are taking tough steps to prevent people from accidentally drinking paraquat and to ensure these tragic deaths become a thing of the past,” said Jim Jones, assistant administrator for EPA's office of chemical safety and pollution prevention.
- Brazil paraquat reassessment panel meets
- The Brazilian national healthsurveillance agency, the Anvisa, has initiated a panel to expedite there-evaluation of paraquat herbicide. The agency's panel, which included representativesfrom the Ministry of Agriculture and the environmental agency, the.
- France Considers Palm Oil Paraquat Tax
- The new 'RSPO Next' certification standards for palm oil finally bans the use of Paraquat! There are stockpiles though, of Paraquat left in outbuildings and in warehouses throughout the palm oil industry landscape.
Paraquat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paraquat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesah-1 cobra variants
dream interpretation lizard
fiedler contingency model examples
dual bladed tonfas
jet airways controversy
pontryagin duality history