- Connotations of "Strange Meeting"
- this was Romains' motive in experimenting with pararhyme we need not enquire.
- FUTILITY ...... ..WlLFHED OWEN
- Here, the rhythm is irregular, he uses para-rhyme (consonants are similar,the vowel varies) and the “volta" does not occur at line 9. WHY?
- Poetry in the language classroom
- repeated syllable is unstressed, and 'pararhyme' (e.g. round and hand), where the vowels differ though the consonants are the same.
- Rhythm in Traditional Poetry
- |Tiger in your |tank. |Cleverly |clustered together. |Peter |Piper |picked a |peck of | pickled |pepper.
- Whether it's Justin or Cliff, I'm a Belieber in Christmas songs
- I'm not even tempted to point out that technically that should be "Christian pararhyme". I'll just sling another log on the fire, another gift on the tree, and concur with Cliff that it is indeed time to rejoice in the good that we see.
- Para-rhyme: Para-rhyme (or half-rhyme) is a rhyme that does not rhyme fully, but chooses to use similar rather than identical sounds, for effect.
- What is a Pararhyme?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Pararhyme?
Pararhyme is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pararhyme books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.