A selection of articles related to parartha puja.
Original articles from our library related to the Parartha Puja. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parartha Puja.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Parartha Puja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parartha Puja books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Untitled - Himalayan Academy
- ggyatri for svartha and parartha puja, No one witholit. Agamic diksa can perfosn~ any puja at home or in the temple.
- Notes on Performing Ritual/Puja (2005)
- Non dual does not negate relative. PUJA TEST NOTES. - Svartha: ritual performed by anyone for oneself.
- 'ONLY SIVA CAN WORSHIP SIVA':
- of others (pararthapuja) as conducted in temples can be carried out only by Adisaivas.
- The Life Principles Of Man
- ing the course of Puja, the Pundit described Dakshina- murthi as the embodiment of . Parartha as the fundamental principle.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dancing with Siva, Mandala 22: Temple Rites
- When fully trained, they are duly ordained as Sivacharyas to perform parartha puja in a consecrated Siva temple.
- ASPECTS OF SAIVA WORKSHIP
- PARARTHA-PUJA. CONTENT. SVARTHA-PUJA: Svartha-Siva-puja is the worship of Siva in the form of a Siva-linga received from the guru at the diksa ritual.
- Hinduism's Online Lexicon - P-Q
- parartha puja: (Sanskrit) "Public liturgy and worship." See: puja. Parashakti: ( Sanskrit) "Supreme power; primal energy.
- skandaguru layout
- The Adisaivas, also known as Sivacharyas, were initiated by Lord Siva Himself to do the worship in the temples [called parartha pooja] for the welfare of society.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parartha Puja Topics
Related searcheslance armstrong family
diamond diamond supply chain
tapestry famous tapestries
clinic band albums
business ethics typical issues