A selection of articles related to parartha puja.
Original articles from our library related to the Parartha Puja. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parartha Puja.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Parartha Puja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parartha Puja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kathi Roll: The Story Behind Kolkata's Iconic Fast Food
- Be it Durga Puja, or a Sunday, or a random craving, the Kathi Roll, which is not exactly a rarity in the city, were revered. And still is. ...
- Nora: There is nothing between Prince and me
- Their camaraderie was evident inside the 'Bigg Boss' house. Following his win, Prince Narula openly spoke about his admiration for Nora Fatehi and the desire to pursue her. However, he might have to hold his horses when it comes to matters of the heart ...
- Prince Narula: I am dating Nora Fatehi
- 'Bigg Boss Nau' winner Prince Narula has confirmed he is seeing his co-contestant, Moroccan beauty Nora Fatehi. Prince, who first proposed to Nora on the show, said he wants to take their relationship ahead after coming out of the 'Bigg Boss' house.
- Congress slams meeting of NSAs as 'grand betrayal'
- NEW DELHI: Congress dubbed the meeting between national security advisors of India and Pakistan a "grand betrayal" of the Modi government, with inclusion of Jammu and Kashmir in the discussions reflective of the "flip-flops" of its Pakistan policy.