- Glory of Parashakti
- Time and again in different yugas, various incarnations in different forms take place to protect the good and destroy the propagators of evil and thereby establish dharma.
- Poem of the week: Someone Else's Song by Kamala Das
- 'A million million people, talking all at once' … worshippers gather at the confluence of the Ganges, the Yamuna and the Saraswati rivers. Photograph: John McConnico/AP. Carol Rumens.
- Divine Mother: In Whom We Loom, Weave, And Restore Our Being. Honoring Navaratri
- When Lord Shiva worshipped Maa Adi Parashakti for creation, he cleared different levels of Shakti and the Goddess appeared in saguna, divine immanence, from the left half of Lord Shiva who was called Siddhidatri.
Parashakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parashakti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.