- Glory of Parashakti
- Time and again in different yugas, various incarnations in different forms take place to protect the good and destroy the propagators of evil and thereby establish dharma.
- Poem of the week: Someone Else's Song by Kamala Das
- 'A million million people, talking all at once' … worshippers gather at the confluence of the Ganges, the Yamuna and the Saraswati rivers. Photograph: John McConnico/AP. Carol Rumens.
- Divine Mother: In Whom We Loom, Weave, And Restore Our Being. Honoring Navaratri
- When Lord Shiva worshipped Maa Adi Parashakti for creation, he cleared different levels of Shakti and the Goddess appeared in saguna, divine immanence, from the left half of Lord Shiva who was called Siddhidatri.
Parashakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parashakti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmigraine headaches
list of jojo remixes
mu online spells and skills
cytoplasm components of the cytoplasm
july 31 holidays and observances
feng shui bed orientation