- Progress in elucidating the pathophysiological basis of nonrapid eye movement
- Abstract: Nonrapid eye movement (NREM) or arousal parasomnias are prevalent conditions in children and young adults, apparently provoked by any medical, physical, mental, or pharmacologic/toxic agent disturbing normal biorhythm and causing sleep ...
- Demonic night terrors may traumatize mom, but not the child
- I babysit twice a week for my 23-month-old granddaughter Joni, a dream child with a sweet disposition who sleeps like, well — a baby. That is until last week, when she had her first night terror, and oddly, not at night at all, but during nap time.
- Sleep Disturbances in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Updated Review and
- Sleep-disordered breathing, periodic leg movement disorders, and other parasomnias are common in trauma-exposed samples. Disruptive nocturnal behaviors are also common among people with PTSD. These disruptive nocturnal behaviors include night ...
- Parasomnias May Be Common—But They're No Joke
- But even though parasomnias—a category of sleep disorders marked by abnormal behaviors, perceptions, and actions—may seem hilarious when Ed Norton is searching in his sleep for his long-lost puppy in The Honeymooners, the reality is no laughing ...
- Parasomnias: What Psychiatrists Need to Know
- Parasomnias are undesirable physical, experiential, or behavioral phenomena that occur exclusively during sleep onset, during sleep, or during arousals from sleep.
Parasomnias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parasomnias books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbuddhist saying
intraocular lens types of piols
porsche 928 928 evolution
charter oak the charter oak incident
rollo may bibliography