- Then, the rough and tough and not so civilized human (Parasurama, Rama with .
- DASHAVATAR - PARASURAMA AVATAR
- Lord Parasurama was the sixth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Parasurama was purpose of Avatar, Lord Vishnu left the body of Parasurama and.
- Parasurama Stotram (Prayer to Lord Parasurama)
- Parasurama Stotram. (Prayer to Lord Parasurama). Translated by.
- Of familiar and unfamiliar characters from the epic
- the Rishyasringa story which would have made the exiles smile for a while; the terrible face of Parasurama; the Chyavana-Sukanya tale; the very fascinating anecdote of the hawk (Indra) and the dove (Agni) at King Ushinara's yajna.
- Parashurama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He is also known as Parasurama, Bhṛgupati, Bhargava, Bhargava Rāma, and Jaamadagnya (Sanskrit: जामदग्न्य as Jamadagni's son).
- Sep 22, 2002 Parasurama (axe-wielding Rama) is an avataar (incarnation) of Vishnu. Among the ten avataars prominently counted, this is the sixth.
- Parasurama - New World Encyclopedia
- Jul 18, 2008 Parasurama, from the Sanskrit parasu ("axe") and rama ("man"), is the sixth avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu.
- Parasurama - Laura Gibbs websites
- Oct 16, 2007 PARASURAMA. [Source: Dowson's Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology] ' Rama with the axe.
Parasurama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parasurama books and related discussion.