- Penn professors call to end use of race in genetic research
- She stated that, in early history, parataxonomists would study differences in physical features among different races. “Sometimes these so-called scientific findings were used to justify abusive and hierarchical classifications and ...
- Indigenous peoples must benefit from science
- Meanwhile, a project supported by the US Agency for International Development is training local people in West Kalimantan, Indonesia, to be plant parataxonomists. The project was initiated by Campbell Webb, a plant evolutionary biologist and ...
- 20 new wasp species named after Costa Rican schoolchildren
- This distinct honor came as a result of a donation that retired U.S.
- Chinese Police Seize 231 Dinosaur Eggs from a House in Heyuan City
- Since that time, several nesting sites have been found all across the world.
- Exploring the natural enemies of insect pests
- A method of investigating whether aphid pests have been targeted by their gruesome enemies could shed new light on how farmland organisms interact, and potentially help protect important food crops. Aphids are capable of causing considerable damage to ...
Parataxonomist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parataxonomist books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmultilingualism sequential model
keyshia cole background
garlic culinary use
nuclear fuel plate type fuel