- Definition of parenchymula – Our online dictionary has parenchymula information from A Dictionary of Zoology dictionary. Encyclopedia.com: English ...
- Phylum Porifera
- generated from the choanocytes. Fertilized eggs develop into ciliated free- swimming larvae called parenchymula larvae. Sponges can reproduce asexually by ...
- The metamorphosis of the parenchymula-larva of - Springer
- involves a ciliated parenchymula-larva. The mature larva leaves the body of the " mother" sponge through the excur- rent canal system and arrives eventually in ...
- Lecture 8
- Parenchymula larva: a. A completely ciliated larva characteristic of some. Calcarea and many Demospongiae.
- LES EPONGES
- blastocoele virtuel. La gastrulation typique dans les cas d amphiblas tula, s' effectue lors de la métamorphose, dans les cas de parenchymula, sans' qu'il y ait ...
- Download as a PDF - CiteSeerX
- 1958 : 314 ). Tedania gurjanovae apparently has a brief swimming period, at least under labora- tory conditions. In the present study, as a parenchymula larva.
Parenchymula is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parenchymula books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesosteosarcoma pathology
antiques roadshow canada
glossary of ballet terms batterie
torso major muscle groups
gamal abdel nasser suez crisis