A selection of articles related to parental abuse.
Original articles from our library related to the Parental Abuse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parental Abuse.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Parental Abuse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parental Abuse books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PARENT ABUSE:
- be for responding adequately to 'parent abuse' and suggests that a new Introduction: the youth justice approach to 'parent abuse'.
- Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect with Parent Training: Evidence
- substance abuse, parental mental illness, domestic violence Substance abuse by a child's parent or guard- .
- Parent Abuse.vp
- Parent abuse is any harmful act by a teenage child intended to gain power and families, they can be considered parent abuse when they become persistent.
- Alcohol Abuse as a Risk Factor for and Consequence of Child Abuse
- some findings have indicated that parental alcohol abuse may be associated with the physical or sexual abuse of children.
Suggested News Resources
- 1 new abortion law aimed at minors
- A provision under the new law allows girls who are victims of parental abuse or neglect to get consent from a grandparent, although Durbin noted that wouldn't help if the grandparent were part of the abuse.
- Tempe police arrest couple on suspicion of parental abuse after boy nearly
- AP TEMPE, Ariz. — Tempe police say a couple has been arrested on suspicion of child abuse after their 11-month-old old son nearly drowned in a motel bath tub.
- In My Opinion: Some things are not the case anymore
- Child abuse, elderly abuse, parental abuse, kidnapping, and murder of children all have escalated exponentially because there are no lasting penalties. Forgiving is not a duty of the state; that is up to an individual's personal beliefs.
- Third of teachers 'cyberbullied'
- "This parental abuse is something we haven't come across before," said Prof Andy Phippen, the author of the report. "Sometimes they are abusing other children at the school as well.
- Drunk Woman Takes Daughter To See Smurfs Movie, Crashes Car
- By Jay Barmann in News on August 24, 2011 2:11 PM View Can't decide which is the greater parental abuse: drunk-crashing your car, or taking them to see a movie that rapes our 80s childhoods.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Silent Suffering of Parent Abuse: When Children Abuse Parents
- Parent Abuse is not restricted to certain social groups, it can affect single and two parent families equally.
- parental abuse
- Parental abuse has two sub catagories The first is what we all come to know as perpitrated by the parent.
- Advise on parental abuse? - Yahoo! Answers
- andrea, I added you on contact, so I could reach you privately.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.