A selection of articles related to parenthetical phrases.
Original articles from our library related to the Parenthetical Phrases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parenthetical Phrases.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Every Thought is a Prayer
- Psychic power. We use it every day. We cause things to happen; we shape events with our mind. We can do this, because every thought is a prayer. Thoughts are a powerful form of energy. They are very real and very potent. Look for their energy not just in deep...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
Parenthetical Phrases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parenthetical Phrases books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Commas with Parenthetical Phrases and Clauses, Coordinating
- Commas with Parenthetical Phrases and Clauses,. Coordinating Conjunctions, and Introductory Phrases.
- A preliminary investigation of intonation in Danish sentences with
- f0 movements of Danish sentences with parenthetical phrases. The initial by the insertion of a parenthetical phrase (i.e.
- Grade10- Usage and Mechanics 011108
- + Identify parenthetical phrases. + Comma usage. • Use punctuation to set off nonessential information in a sentence.
- Preparing a Shakespeare Monologue
- Parenthetical Phrases Pick out any parenthetical phrases and find the best way to make them relate to the clause or word they modify.
Suggested News Resources
- Classic Count Dracula Tale Reveals Bible Truths?
- I have modified Stoker's mind-numbing use of parenthetical phrases and abridged the text slightly…. You'll thank me later.” Otherwise, the plot, characters, dialogue and historical facts remain unchanged.
Suggested Web Resources
- Comma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Commas are often used to enclose parenthetical words and phrases within a sentence (i.e.
- Using Commas - Learn to Write English Clearly and Correctly
- Use commas to set off Parenthetical Phrases. Parenthetical phrases are similar to Introductory Words - extra comments thrown into a sentence.
- Use commas to set off parenthetical phrases. Parenthetical expressions are phrases that provide some extra information and are not required by the sentence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.