Parietal Cell Intrinsic Factor
A selection of articles related to parietal cell intrinsic factor.
Original articles from our library related to the Parietal Cell Intrinsic Factor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parietal Cell Intrinsic Factor.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Parietal Cell Intrinsic Factor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parietal Cell Intrinsic Factor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Human Intrinsic Factor Secretion - NCBI - National Institutes of Health
- The human gastric parietal cell synthesizes and secretes intrinsic factor (IF) and acid. In contrast ... of acid secretion by the parietal cell (2, 3), little is known about.
- Association between vitamin B12 level and anti-parietal cells and
- Jun 6, 2013 Evaluate the association of Helicobacter pylori infection with anti-parietal cell antibodies (APCA) and anti-intrinsic factor antibodies (AIFA) and ...
- Studies of Parietal Cell Antibody in Pernicious Anemia - Journal of
- parietal cells in the gastric mucosa, with secretion of acid and intrinsic factor and improvement in vitamin B12 absorption (10, 11). This cortico- steroid effect may ...
- Autoantibodies in simple atrophic gastritis - Gut
- were there antibodies to intrinsic factor, though these were detected in nearly 60 % of ... and such factors as the degree of loss of parietal cells, the severity of the ...
- Parietal cell antibody identified by ELISA is superior to - Biognost
- Parietal cell antibody is a marker for autoimmune gastritis. ... negativity for intrinsic factor antibody, 87 reacted with gastric H/K ATPase by Euroimm ELISA but ...
Suggested News Resources
- Diagnosing depression before it starts
- The researchers also found hyperactive connections between the amygdala, which is important for processing emotion, and the inferior frontal gyrus, which is involved in language processing.
- Mozart, Mozart Rhythm and Retrograde Mozart Effects: Evidences from Behaviours
- 4), but no differences were found in the parietal cortex at PND 98 (Fig. 5). Furthermore, we found that the density of DCX/BrdU double-labelled cells were greater in the MG than in the CG and RMG.
- Age-associated changes in rich-club organisation in autistic and neurotypical
- Each column represents each individual: a white cell indicates that the region was included in rich-club regions with top 30 degrees; a grey cell indicates the opposite. The displayed regions are the 10 regions that most frequently ....
- The dynamics of the stress neuromatrix
- Metastability emerges from multistability and, importantly, in the metastable brain, the activity of individual elements obeys neither the intrinsic dynamics of the elements nor the dynamics dictated by the assembly. ....
Suggested Web Resources
- Parietal cell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- . Parietal cells also produce intrinsic factor. Intrinsic factor is required for the absorption of Vitamin B12 in the diet.
- Intrinsic factor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Intrinsic factor (IF), also known as gastric intrinsic factor (GIF), is a glycoprotein produced by the parietal cells of the stomach. It is necessary for the absorption of ...
- Pernicious anemia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- One way pernicious anemia can develop is by loss of gastric parietal cells, which are responsible, in part, for the secretion of intrinsic factor, a protein essential ...
- Parietal Cell Antibody: The Test - Lab Tests Online
- Aug 30, 2013 A parietal cell antibody test may be used along with or following an intrinsic factor antibody test to help determine the cause of a vitamin B12 ...
- Human gastric intrinsic factor expression is not restricted to parietal
- Gastric parietal cells have been accepted as the only site of intrinsic factor production in the human stomach. In animals, however, intrinsic factor has been ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parietal Cell Intrinsic Factor Topics
Related searchespost-micturition convulsion syndrome
transportation in albania highways
hydro-man character history
richmond upon thames famous residents