- Are we becoming 'Nominal Buddhists'?
- When the Buddha was asked, shortly before his 'Parinibbana', who his successor would be, He is said to have stated that it will be the Dhamma; translated as the truth which is universal.
- Advice for someone who is dying
- It is meeting and dwelling with the Buddha, with knowledge and clarity. For it was only the historical flesh-and-blood Buddha that entered Parinibbana.
- Dialogue Heats Up On Theravada Bhikku Bill
- At the time the Lord Buddha passed away into Parinibbana (Expiration), he advised the Bhikkus to amend minor disciplinary rules according to necessity. However, after the first Buddhist Council (Sangayana) it was decided by the Maha Sangha that there ...
- Nietzsche on Buddhist Philosophy
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) was one of the most profound and influential philosophers. Nietzsche, exerts a powerful and enduring influence over modern thought. Nietzsche's writings contain many ideas and concepts such as perspectivism, the will to ...
Parinibbana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parinibbana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestrue grit quotes
oil city louisiana
yucca mountain controversy
wood pulp manufacture of wood pulp