- Did Hindus Never Eat Beef?
- Aindra (of payasa), Saurnya (curds and ghee), Pausna (ghee and mantha), Sarasvata (milk and ghee), Mausala (wine and ghee, this being used only in Sautramanai and Rajasuya sacrifices), Parivrajaka (sesame oil and oil cake). The Madhava gr.l.
- 'Stop scientific distortion'
- Professors from the Department of Aerospace Engineering at Bangalore's Indian Institute of Science (IISc) have carried out a detailed study of two books - Brihad Vimana Sastra by Shri Bramhamuni Parivrajaka published in 1959 in Hindi, and-Vymanika ...
- 150-year-old bungalow in Gujarat converted into Vivekananda memorial
- Swami Vivekananda had extensively travelled the Indian subcontinent as well as the country as a Parivrajaka (wandering monk) for about three years, out of which perhaps the longest period was spent in Gujarat.
- Narendra Modi is married, but so what?
- NEW DELHI: Narendra Modi, the man who is billed as the next Prime Minister of India, seen as the unstoppable juggernaut of Indian politics, revealed yet another dimension to his personality last week – apart from the oft repeated ones like being tough, ...
Parivrajaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parivrajaka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesplanet venus
food science browning
dera baba jaimal singh
borsod brewery company
offer and acceptance criticisms