Park Chung Hee
A selection of articles related to park chung hee.
Original articles from our library related to the Park Chung Hee. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Park Chung Hee.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Park Chung Hee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Park Chung Hee books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- North Korea: Much more than just bluff and bluster?
- Even though South Korean President Park Chung Hee was reportedly chomping at the bit to seek retaliation against the North and even though the USS Pueblo crew was held and reportedly tortured in an 11-month hostage crisis, Lyndon Johnson kept his ...
- Maybe South Korea Needs Its Own Nuclear Weapon
- Four decades ago South Korea's President Park Chung-hee, father of the current president, launched a quest for nuclear weapons. Washington, the South's military protector, applied substantial pressure to kill the program.
- [Reportage part III] Seeking truth in place of forgetting
- The Binh An Massacre refers to killings of civilians by three companies of the Tiger Division (part of the South Korean forces in Vietnam) at 15 sites in the rural commune of Binh An between Jan. 23 and Feb. 26, 1966.
- 'Developmental state' of Korea
- In Korea the developmental state emerged under the leadership of Park Chung-hee (1961-79). This led to a paradigm shift in Korea's economic development. Centuries of economic stagnation and backwardness had made Korea one of the poorest countries ...
- Malaysian PM says hopeful that Flight 370 will be found
- Pyongyang tried one on South Korean President Park Chung-hee, current President Park Geun-hye's father, at his residence in 1968. So it's no surprise to anyone — especially Pyongyang — that Washington and Seoul would consider such an option if a war ...