- PhyloBLAST: facilitating phylogenetic analysis of BLAST results
- identification of orthology versus parology, and so we adapted it for public use.
- Introduction to Accessing & Interpreting Genomic Data Using
- Orthology: sequence similarity as a consequence of a speciation event.
- Evolution of multiple paralogous adenosine kinase genes in the
- multiple copies within individuals, making parology a problem for phylogenetic analyses.
- 1056 26 November 1966 BOOK REVIEWS BOEKBESPREKINGS
- Progress ill Clillical Par"ology, Vo!. I. A review of signifi- cant advances in the field of clinical pathology.
- Exploiting new genome data and Internet resources for the
- parology for specificity, but also orthology in species used for disease model testing and safety assessment . New genomes and structures.
- An Introduction to Genes and Genomes through the Web
- Homology: Orthology, Parology and Xenology.
- Genomic islands link secondary metabolism to functional adaptation
- May 28, 2009 (b) The ST and SA species-specific island genes were analyzed for evidence of parology, xenology, and HGT.
Parology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesridley scott trademarks
electric displacement field
ferdinand toennies life
history of venezuela 20th century
middle east airlines history