- pa·rot·id (p -r t d). n. A parotid gland.
- Salivary Gland Disorders Salivary Gland Pathology Parotid Gland
- Postoperative complications. Parotid Gland. ▪ Largest of the major salivary glands (28 g).
- Pleomorphic adenoma of the parotid gland in children§
- outcome of pleomorphic adenoma of the parotid in the pediatric population. Design: 1. Introduction.
- Hope Lodge celebrates first birthday
- Last summer, Mullins, a resident of Beaver, Okla., was diagnosed with cancer in his parotid artery and sought treatment at University Medical Center in Lubbock, roughly six hours away from his home.
- Sellout golf tourney to fund Disco Dave's cancer expenses
- Bierbrauer, a popular island golf and disc jockey, was diagnosed in 2008 with carcinoma of the parotid gland. "In the past 24 months I have had six surgeries, three of them major, to remove 46 tumors from my face and neck," Bierbrauer said.
- Volunteer now also survivor
- She discovered a lump on her neck shortly after the 2010 Relay for Life event, which turned out to be cancer of the parotid gland, which controls hearing, the throat, speech and facial muscles.
- Complete Response of Metastatic Malignant Hidradenocarcinoma to Capecitabine
- E, At presentation, a PET-CT scan demonstrated metastatic disease with intensively fluorodeoxyglucose-avid areas in the scalp, parotid gland, and cervical lymph nodes.
- Health Dept: Several Cases Of Mumps Reported
- Mumps is usually a mild viral disease characterized by mild fever, headache, muscle ache and swelling of the parotid salivary glands (located in the area between the neck and jaw, below the ears).
- Parotid gland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The paired parotid glands are the largest of the salivary glands.
- Malignant Parotid Tumors
- May 4, 2011 The parotid glands are the largest salivary glands in humans and are frequently involved in disease processes.
- Parotid Gland Tumor Surgery — Treatment Options at Mayo Clinic
- Parotid Gland Tumor Surgery — Learn about treatment at Mayo Clinic, including postsurgery reconstruction.
- Patients Forum on Parotid Tumors - Parotidectomy Information
- Presents photographs from before and after surgery for a benign tumor, as well as details of the operation.
- Pictures and Imaging of Cyst of the Parotid Gland * Otolaryngology
- Jun 6, 2011 Pictures and Imaging of Benign Cyst of the Parotid Gland.
Parotid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parotid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessubconscious mind dictionary
gamer types of video gamers
goofy voices of goofy