- Wikipedia encyclopedia ? parotitis. Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, 0.
- RECURRENT PAROTITIS IN CHILDREN
- RECURRENT PAROTITIS IN CHILDREN. BY. H.
- Mumps (Infectious parotitis)
- (Infectious parotitis). What is mumps? It is a disease caused by the mumps virus.
- Juvenile Recurrent Parotitis
- ORIGINAL ARTICLE. Juvenile Recurrent Parotitis. Sialendoscopic Approach.
- Chronic parotitis
- Chronic parotitis, or CP, is a nonspecific sialadenitis that often is seen first in the dental office.
- Idiopathic eosinophilic parotitis in an eight-year-old boy: a case report
- We report the first case of eosinophilic parotitis in the literature.Case presentationThe patient was an eight-year-old Caucasian boy who presented with a two-year history of recurring acute parotitis with no fever.
- Over 1400 died of infection on Chinese mainland in July
- the five most frequently reported Class B diseases in July. There were 420599 cases of Class C diseases infections, causing 99 deaths. Foot-and-mouth disease, diarrhea and parotitis accounted for 97 percent of all reported cases of Class C diseases.
- TANPA BOAZ DAN BUSTOMI
- Bustomi terserang virus Paramyxovirus yang jadi penyebab penyakit gondongan atau parotitis. Kepastian absennya mantan pemain Persema Malang ini disampaikan fisioterapis timnas Mathias Ibo.
- Parotitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Parotitis is an inflammation of one or both parotid glands, the major salivary glands located on either side of the face, in humans.
- Aug 24, 2011 The parotid glands are small exocrine glands that rarely call attention to themselves.
- Parotitis - Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - Better Medicine
- May 2, 2011 Parotitis Information Including Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Causes, Videos, Forums, and local community support.
- Salivary gland infections: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Inflammation of one or more of these glands is called parotitis, or parotiditis. Two submandibular glands are at the back of the mouth on both sides of the jaw.
Parotitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parotitis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskatana manufacturing
joseph smith iii external link
ragtime styles of ragtime
c preprocessor examples
bonino da campione