Paroxetine Withdrawal Symptoms
A selection of articles related to paroxetine withdrawal symptoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Paroxetine Withdrawal Symptoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Paroxetine Withdrawal Symptoms.
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Cannabis indica (Indian Hemp)
- This is the Latin name for Indian hemp, the beautiful hashish-plant. So it is not surprising that this remedy picture has many elements of a so called bad trip, although homoeopathic Cannabis also may be indicated for persons who never use drugs but express...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Paroxetine Withdrawal Symptoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paroxetine Withdrawal Symptoms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Paxil Withdrawal Guide
- accompanied by a strong urge to get more Paxil. Instead, someone withdrawing from Paxil mostly desires a relief from the withdrawal symptoms.
- Neonatal paroxetine withdrawal syndrome
- Neonatal paroxetine withdrawal syndrome. J A Stiskal, N Kulin, G Koren, T Ho, S Ito. Abstract.
- SSRI Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome in Newborns
- infants exposed prenatally to paroxetine.3 In adults, similar SSRI withdrawal symptoms have been observed.
- discontinuation syndrome: proposed diagnostic criteria
- used to construct diagnostic criteria for the SSRI discontinuation syndrome.
- Letter to the Editor Neonatal convulsions secondary to paroxetine
- reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) in pregnant mothers can be associated with neonatal withdrawal symptoms.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Paroxetine Withdrawal
- paroxetine withdrawal and tapering options. The Point of Return program includes nutraceuticals to minimize your symptoms.
- Paxil Withdrawal Symptoms
- Read this list of the main paxil withdrawal symptoms.