- PAXIL Tablets & Oral Suspension
- PAXIL (paroxetine hydrochloride) is an orally administered psychotropic drug.
- Paroxetine (Paxil) - Organization of Teratology Information Specialists
- and Pregnancy. This sheet talks about the risks that exposure to paroxetine can have during pregnancy.
- Paxil/Paxil-CR (paroxetine)
- General Information. Paxil (paroxetine) was approved by the U.S.
- Pharmacogenomics and Psychiatry: Time to Tailor the Treatment
- For example, Dr. Winner recently consulted on a patient experiencing "fairly severe side effects," including weight gain and sexual side effects, associated with high-dose paroxetine treatment.
- Data-mining uncovers hyperglycemic drug-drug interaction between paroxetine
- Bioinformatics researchers at Stanford University have uncovered a never-before reported drug-drug interaction between pravastatin (Pravachol, Bristol-Myers Squibb) and paroxetine (Paxil, GlaxoSmithKline).
- Cause of sweating needs further investigation
- GOTT: I am a 66-year-old female taking simvastatin, clonazepam, paroxetine, flaxseed capsules, fish oil and cranberry pills. I have had excessive facial sweating for years.
- Launch of Lexapro commenced in Japan
- The three most sold antidepressants in Japan were by the end of 2010 paroxetine with a value market share of 37%, sertraline with a share of 20% and fluvoxamine with a share of 15%.
- SSRI Antidepressants and Septal Defects
- The drug fluoxetine (Prozac), in particular, was associated with a two-fold increased risk of VSD, while the drug paroxetine (Paxil) was associated with a four-fold increase in the right outflow.
- Paroxetine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Paroxetine (also known by the trade names Aropax, Paxil, Seroxat, Sereupin) is an SSRI antidepressant.
- Paroxetine (Paxil) Information from Drugs.com
- Paroxetine (Paxil) is used treat depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety disorders. Includes paroxetine side effects, interactions and indications.
Paroxetine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paroxetine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbibtex example
qualia daniel dennett
new identity process
river city relay