- Paroxetine improves cognitive function
- Researchers at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine have discovered that paroxetine, an antidepressant, is able to improve cognitive function in patients suffering from HIV-associated cognitive impairment. Currently, many HIV patients on ...
- Antidepressant paroxetine suppresses inflammation in people with HIV-related
- In a small, placebo-controlled clinical trial, Johns Hopkins physicians report that the antidepressant paroxetine modestly improves decision-making and reaction time, and suppresses inflammation in people with HIV-associated cognitive impairment.
- Antidepressant Paroxetine Shows Potential To Treat HIV-Linked Cognitive Impairment
- HIV-linked cognitive impairment may soon be treated with an antidepressant that can reverse the condition. Researchers discovered the antidepressant paroxetine can improve decision-making and reaction time in people with cognitive impairment ...
- Global Paroxetine HCl Industry Report 2016
- This report delivers an extensive overview of Global Paroxetine HCl industry with a focus on China.
Paroxetine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Paroxetine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessergeant types of sergeant
baldurs gate ii
transportation in pakistan
victorian fashion victorian prudery