A selection of articles related to parsley cultivation.
Original articles from our library related to the Parsley Cultivation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parsley Cultivation.
- Parsley: Correspondences
- Petroselinum sativum Folk Names: Devil's Oatmeal, Percely, Persil, Petersilie, Petroselinum, Rock Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Persephone Power: Lust, Protection, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Lovage: Correspondences
- Levisticum officinale Folk Names: Chineese Lovage, Cornish Lovage, Italian Lovage, Italian Parsley, Lavose, Love Herbs, Love Rod, Love Root, Loving Herbs, Lubestico, Sea Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Parsley Cultivation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parsley Cultivation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- EFFECT OF DRIP IRRIGATION AND CULTIVATION METHODS ON
- flat ground. Surface and subsurface drip irrigation significantly decreased the total N and. K content in parsley roots.
- p 16-27 Kraeuter_EN_2011:06_S-32-33_Schnittlauch.qxd.qxd
- production. Easy to harvest due to the extremely upright leaves. Suitable for cultivation in pots, for the fresh mar- ket and industry.
- Parsley Plant Growing under Drought Stress
- Parsley Plant Growing under Drought Stress. B./1.
- Vegetable Gardening in Containers
- Vegetables that are ideally suited for growing in containers include tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, green onions, beans, lettuce, squash, radishes and parsley.
Suggested Web Resources
- Growing Parsley
- (Seeds, sowing, cultivation, harvesting seed, and harvesting fresh leaves.) Of all of the sweet herbs, parsley is perhaps one of the easiest to grow.
- Parsley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Parsley grows best in moist, well drained soil, with full sun. It grows best between 22–30 °C, and is usually grown from seed.
- How to Grow Parsley
- Parsley is easy to learn how to grow. The main consideration is that it does not like dry conditions.
- Parsley - Herbal Details
- Cultivation - Parsley is naturally biennial, but you should cultivate it as an annual.
- A Modern Herbal | Parsley
- Cultivation---Parsley requires an ordinary, good well-worked soil, but a moist one and a partially-shaded position is best.