Parsley Medicinal Uses
A selection of articles related to parsley medicinal uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Parsley Medicinal Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parsley Medicinal Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Parsley: Correspondences
- Petroselinum sativum Folk Names: Devil's Oatmeal, Percely, Persil, Petersilie, Petroselinum, Rock Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Persephone Power: Lust, Protection, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Parsley Medicinal Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parsley Medicinal Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Twenty-two Common Foods & their Medicinal Value
- Pregnant women should avoid medicinal use of basil. 3. Black Pepper.
- The WOH Guide.indd
- Medicinal uses include treatment for headaches and arthritis relief. Flat leaf Parsley. Petroselinum crispum French.
- Moon Cabin Herb Garden
- Parsley – Petroselinum crispum . .. Medicinal uses: Early herbalists used borage for depression, as a diuretic, demulcent and emollient.
- Plants of the Golden Plough Tavern's Pennsylvania German
- Parsley- Beyond the culinary uses, parsley had many medicinal uses as well.
Suggested Web Resources
- Medicinal Uses of Parsley
- Medicinal properties of Parsley with practical tips and how-to's for making herbal home remedies.
- Medicinal Properties of Parsley
- But only few people are aware that parsleys also has some medicinal properties.
- Parsley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Parsley attracts some wildlife.
- How to Use: Parsley One of the best ways to get the medicinal "good" out of parsley is to juice the fresh leaves.
- PROPERTIES OF PARSLEY. Parsley medicinal plant It also has analgesic properties, therefore it helps reduce pain sensation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.