- Yoga in pregnancy: Many poses are safer than once thought
- Prenatal yoga is typically gentle, with certain poses modified or avoided depending on the stage of pregnancy.
- How to Practice Yoga, Part I
- For more than 10 years now, I have been teaching Iyengar yoga, the method of hatha yoga developed by world-renowned yoga master B.K.S.
- Video: Power yoga to cut belly fat
- Extended Side Angle Pose: Utthitha Parsvakonasana can be of great help to shed fat from the sides. Stand on the floor in a straight pose. Turn your right leg at an angle of 90 degrees; keep left leg in the same pose.
- That yoga asana: How old is it?
- We do not see downward dog, shoulder stand, Parsvakonasana, Trikonasana, Warrior poses or sun salutations described until the 1930s and 1940s. I believe these were absorbed into yoga at this time by Krishnamachyra and perhaps others, such as Ghosh, ...
- Slimline: Nigella Lawson has taken up Iyengar yoga
- Nigella Lawson's slim new figure is not down to fasting or cutting carbs. So what is behind her latest transformation? In the November issue of Good Housekeeping magazine, the nation's most glamorous TV cook says that her secret is simple.
Parsva Konasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parsva Konasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Parsva Konasana Topics
Related searchesraga klesha
dream dictionary attorney
the legendary dragon timaeus
japan industrial sector
indian election process rajya sabha