A selection of articles related to parthian shaft.
Original articles from our library related to the Parthian Shaft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Parthian Shaft.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. 25:3 And this is the offering which ye shall take of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Bezaleel made the ark of shittim wood: two cubits and a half was the length of it, and a cubit and a half the breadth of it, and a cubit and a half the height of it: 37:2 And he overlaid it with pure gold within and without, and made a...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Speak unto Aaron, and say unto him, When thou lightest the lamps, the seven lamps shall give light over against the candlestick. 8:3 And Aaron did so; he lighted the lamps thereof over against the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Parthian Shaft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parthian Shaft books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dig uncovers gladiatorial ring in an ancient Cilician city of Turkey
- The long reach of the Roman Empire was felt in southern Turkey, where in the town of Anazarbus the Romans erected a triumphal arch after defeating a Parthian force in the first century BC and where gladiators fought wild beasts in a well-preserved stadium.
- Cataphracts: Armored Warriors and their Horses of War
- The expansion of Rome into the Near East brought them into conflict with one of these nations, the Parthians, who were also the successors of the Seleucids. Thanks to the Roman historians who wrote about the conflict between Rome and Parthia, we have a ...
- The ancient city of Susa in Iran is a worldwide treasure
- The city formerly belonged to the Elamite, Pesian and Parthian empires and was known to be a centre for the worship of Inanna, the Sumerian goddess of love, fertility and warfare.
- The Rise and Fall of Tigranes the Great, King of Armenia
- For much of its later history, the Kingdom of Armenia would serve as a buffer state between the Roman Empire in the West and the Parthian Empire in the East. Yet, this was not always the case, as Armenia was once a powerful Eastern kingdom during the ...
- The First People
- Bauval observes that the shaft within the Great Pyramid was, in the past, oriented towards the middle star of Orion's belt which is the star representing the same pyramid. However, that is not all there is to the theory.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.