A selection of articles related to participatory economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Participatory Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Participatory Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Participatory Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Participatory Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Participatory economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Participatory economics, often abbreviated parecon, is an economic system based on participatory decision making as the primary economic mechanism for the ...
- Participatory Economics - a model for a new economy
- Participatory Economics, or Parecon for short, is an economic system based on democracy, justice and sustainability proposed as an alternative to capitalism.
- Introduction - Participatory Economics
- Introducing Participatory Economics, or Parecon for short; a model for a new economy proposed as an alternative to capitalism and central planning.
- Participatory Economics - A Theoretical Alternative to Capitalism
- Winnipeg: Arbeiter Ring, 1997. Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy By Michael Albert Oakland: AK Press, 2001.
- ZCommunications » Category » Parecon
- People now fighting economic injustice have no right to decide how future people should live. avatar. Michael Albert: Participatory Economics Part 2: Addressing ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.