A selection of articles related to participatory economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Participatory Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Participatory Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Participatory Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Participatory Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Participatory economics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Participatory economics, often abbreviated parecon, is an economic system based on participatory decision making as the primary economic mechanism for the ...
- Participatory Economics - a model for a new economy
- Participatory Economics, or Parecon for short, is an economic system based on democracy, justice and sustainability proposed as an alternative to capitalism.
- Introduction - Participatory Economics
- Introducing Participatory Economics, or Parecon for short; a model for a new economy proposed as an alternative to capitalism and central planning.
- Participatory Economics - A Theoretical Alternative to Capitalism
- Winnipeg: Arbeiter Ring, 1997. Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy By Michael Albert Oakland: AK Press, 2001.
- ZCommunications » Category » Parecon
- People now fighting economic injustice have no right to decide how future people should live. avatar. Michael Albert: Participatory Economics Part 2: Addressing ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Participatory Economy Topics
Related searchesheartburn pathophysiology
ginger medicinal uses
national post history
dream symbol opposite
rifampicin adverse effects