A selection of articles related to participatory economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Participatory Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Participatory Economy.
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Participatory Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Participatory Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Introduction to the tools and processes of participatory economy
- SOCIAL. MEDIA. Introduction to the tools and processes of participatory economy .
- Participatory Economic Evaluation – Experience in Forest Valuation
- Participatory Economic Evaluation – Experience in. Forest Valuation with Villagers in Vietnam. Dr.
- Participatory Economic Valuation
- 1. Participatory Economic Valuation. The Regional Training Workshop.
Suggested News Resources
- A thirst for peace
- People need a clearly defined vision of their future in a participatory society with a participatory economy.” The Arab Spring means ideas such as a CWE may offer some hope to the angry, the unemployed and the disaffected.
Suggested Web Resources
- ZNet Top
- ZNet Article. An Interview on Participatory Economics and the State of Z Communications Yotam Marom: Participatory Economics Pamphlet.
- Participatory Economics - A Theoretical Alternative to Capitalism
- Winnipeg: Arbeiter Ring, 1997. Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy By Michael Albert Oakland: AK Press, 2001.
- Amazon.com: Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy
- Amazon.com: Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy ( 9781902593418): Michael Albert: Books.