A selection of articles related to participatory economy.
Original articles from our library related to the Participatory Economy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Participatory Economy.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: the Sun Sign: Leo Day: Sunday In most cultures gold is associated with riches, rulership and truth. We are still told that paper money is backed (?) by gold. Here we see the analogy: gold forms the center of the economy, the throne and crown of the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Participatory Economy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Participatory Economy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Introduction to the tools and processes of participatory economy
- SOCIAL. MEDIA. Introduction to the tools and processes of participatory economy .
- Participatory Economic Evaluation – Experience in Forest Valuation
- Participatory Economic Evaluation – Experience in. Forest Valuation with Villagers in Vietnam. Dr.
- Participatory Economic Valuation
- 1. Participatory Economic Valuation. The Regional Training Workshop.
Suggested News Resources
- A thirst for peace
- People need a clearly defined vision of their future in a participatory society with a participatory economy.” The Arab Spring means ideas such as a CWE may offer some hope to the angry, the unemployed and the disaffected.
Suggested Web Resources
- ZNet Top
- ZNet Article. An Interview on Participatory Economics and the State of Z Communications Yotam Marom: Participatory Economics Pamphlet.
- Participatory Economics - A Theoretical Alternative to Capitalism
- Winnipeg: Arbeiter Ring, 1997. Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy By Michael Albert Oakland: AK Press, 2001.
- Amazon.com: Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy
- Amazon.com: Moving Forward: Program for a Participatory Economy ( 9781902593418): Michael Albert: Books.
Participatory Economy Topics
Related searchesunix billennium
luger pistol design
into the fire