Parviz Natel Khanlari
- 'To each his own weapon, I have my camera': Iran's 1979 revolution – in pictures
- She has captured poets Fereydoun Moshiri and Parviz Natel Khanlari, well-respected scholars such as Iraj Afshar, Jaleleddin Homayi and Mohit Tabatabie. “When I started no one cared about photographing literary figures, it was new and daunting,” she said.
- Selected poems of Persian literature scholar Khanlari released
- IBNA- Selected poems of the eminent Persian author, literature scholar and linguist Parviz Natel Khanlari', with an introduction by Shafie'i Kadkani was published.
- Interview with Professor Ehsan Yarshater, the Founder and Editor of
- It happened that for a couple of years Dr.
Parviz Natel Khanlari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Parviz Natel Khanlari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Parviz Natel Khanlari Topics
Related searchesjulius erving high school and college
the most dangerous game direct adaptations
alberta agriculture and forestry
neolithic neolithic religion
maliki differences in emphasis from other madhabs