- Pashayi or Pashai are a Dardic ethno-linguistic group living primarily in eastern ... Pashae, or Pashie or ("Padshahi") are attributive plural forms, meaning of the ...
- Pashai Language Development Project: Promoting Pashai
- Pashai Language Development Project: Promoting Pashai language, literacy and community development1. Ju-Hong Yun. SERVE International.
- Threatened Languages of Islamic Inner Asia - Living Tongues
- Pashai, SW. Kohistani Shina. Pashai, NW.
- Precept - U.S. Coast Guard
- those 19 ofﬁcers junior thereto through and including Captain Jeffrey K. Pashai, USCGR. The names and records of all ofﬁcers to be considered for promotion ...
- Pashaier i Kunar-provinsen, identitet og identifisering av pashaier vs
- 4. mar 2009 Dersom dei tilhøyrer språkgruppa pashai, er det mogleg at dei kan identifisere seg som pashtunarar? Pashaier i Kunar-provinsen i Afghanistan.
- Download (5Mb)
- The outermost group in the West are the Pashai, split up into many tribes with ... This is the more regrettable since the ancestors of the Pashai tribes lived in the ...
Pashai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pashai books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
alpha 1-antitrypsin nomenclature
vietnam womens memorial
eochaid iv of dalriada
baroreceptor arterial baroreceptors