- Pashai Language Development Project: Promoting Pashai
- Pashai Language Development Project: Promoting Pashai language, literacy and community development1. Ju-Hong Yun. SERVE International.
- Province: Laghman
- May 7, 2008 “A Pashai tribal leader from the Dara-i-Nur District…which he effectively Pashai .
- People of Ghazni
- Tribal Groups: Pashai,. Safi, Ghilzai, Kata &.
- ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN MINISTRY OF RURAL
- Rehabilitation of 13km Gravel Road and Construction of Drainage Structures from.
- Matt Barnes' Athletes vs. Cancer Golf Tournament [Video]
- By Kam Pashai We joined Matt Barnes for his third annual Athletes vs. Cancer golf tournament just a few days ago in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
- Matt Barnes To Host Athletes vs. Cancer Golf Classic
- Our own David Brickley, Jason Riley and Kam Pashai will be there covering the event, and we hope you'll come out to see Matt, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher and a whole list of athletes and celebrities for what is sure to be a great event!
- Pashai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pashai. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Mar 13, 2011 The Pashai are an ethnic group located in the northeast corner of Afghanistan. They are estimated to number about 108000 (1982).
- Kam Pashai (KamPashai) on Twitter
- Kam Pashai (KamPashai) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Kam Pashai ( KamPashai) and get their latest updates.
Pashai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pashai books and related discussion.