- Pashai Language Development Project: Promoting Pashai
- Pashai Language Development Project: Promoting Pashai language, literacy and community development1. Ju-Hong Yun. SERVE International.
- Province: Laghman
- May 7, 2008 “A Pashai tribal leader from the Dara-i-Nur District…which he effectively Pashai .
- People of Ghazni
- Tribal Groups: Pashai,. Safi, Ghilzai, Kata &.
- ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN MINISTRY OF RURAL
- Rehabilitation of 13km Gravel Road and Construction of Drainage Structures from.
- Matt Barnes' Athletes vs. Cancer Golf Tournament [Video]
- By Kam Pashai We joined Matt Barnes for his third annual Athletes vs. Cancer golf tournament just a few days ago in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
- Matt Barnes To Host Athletes vs. Cancer Golf Classic
- Our own David Brickley, Jason Riley and Kam Pashai will be there covering the event, and we hope you'll come out to see Matt, Lamar Odom, Derek Fisher and a whole list of athletes and celebrities for what is sure to be a great event!
- Pashai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pashai. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Mar 13, 2011 The Pashai are an ethnic group located in the northeast corner of Afghanistan. They are estimated to number about 108000 (1982).
- Kam Pashai (KamPashai) on Twitter
- Kam Pashai (KamPashai) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Kam Pashai ( KamPashai) and get their latest updates.
Pashai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pashai books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.