- an Indo-European, Iranian language that is the official language of Afghanistan and the chief vernacular of the eastern part of the nation. Also, Pushtu, Pushto.
- – Tuberculosis - Pashto
- Tuberculosis - Pashto. Page 2. > <@ <.
- The Names of Afghanistan: Understanding Pashto and Dari Names
- Official languages are Pashto and Dari (Afghan Persian). • Turkic languages Arabic and Pashto and Dari are not related linguistically.
- Pashto-English Dictionary
- Pashto-English Dictionary, First Edition .Copyright © 2009 McNeil Technologies, Inc .All rights reserved.
- Basic Dari and Pashto Vocabulary
- Basic Pashto Vocabulary. ENGLISH. PHRASES.
- Use IU leader's raise for Pashto teachers
- Indiana University President Michael McRobbie bemoans the fact that the US Department of Education had its budget cut and it might affect IU's ability to teach courses in the Pashto language. As an IU graduate, I have a solution.
- BBC journalist 'shot dead by US special forces during raid on the Taliban'
- Khpulwak, 25, was a reporter for the BBC Pashto service and had done freelance work for The Daily Telegraph.
- Man accused of killing woman and robbing her
- When the charges against AK, 29, when he appeared in courtroom nine were read out to him, he failed to speak, then muttered incomprehensibly before he said: "Pashto".
- Marines Test Battlefield Energy Technologies Under Mojave Sun
- They practice foot patrols at a mock Afghan village whose residents are actors speaking Pashto. They fire live artillery guaranteed to kill anyone within 100 meters.
- Pashto language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Details of Pashto, an Iranian langauge spoken in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, India and a number of other countries by about 40 million people.
- Learn Pashto - Speak Pashto - Learn Pashto Software - Rosetta
- Learn Pashto. Our award-winning immersion method is the best way to learn. Pashto.
- Afghanistan Online: Pashto Alphabet
- Pashto uses the Arabic alphabet with additional Pashto letters. Special Pashto Letters. ---------.
Pashto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pashto books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessymbol etymology
gupta empire gupta literature
music of russia dagestan
tongue piercing history amp culture
list of shock sites exetnu
mongol empire disintegration