- Zaitun Banu declared Khatun-e-Awal of Pashto fiction
- Known poet Abseen Yousafzai and the participants in recognition of her works bestowed upon her the title of Khatun-e-Awal (first lady) of the Pashto fiction.
- A singer performs at the musical concert in Alpuri on Wednesday. —Dawn
- SHANGLA: Local Pashto folk singers and poets enthralled audience at a musical concert here on Wednesday. A civil society organisation 'Binte Malakand' in collaboration with the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Culture Directorate organised the Pashto musical ...
- Google Translate to bring Pashto language into digital age
- Afghans across the globe will soon be pleased to see the inclusion of Pashto, their mother tongue, in Google's popular online translation service, Google Translate.
- Google Translate Learns How To Speak Hawaiian, Pashto, And 11 Other Languages
- Some of what Google does these days isn't all that impressive in the grand scheme of things. Yes, tweaking the interface of a mobile operating system is nice, but there is no shortage of companies doing the same thing.
- A tongue twister: Pashto, Saraiki jostle for space on syllabi
- A peace walk was organised in Batkhela to highlight the importance of Pashto. Representatives from a large number of literary organisations and writers from Malakand and Dir took part in the walk.
Pashto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pashto books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarbine pistol caliber carbines
blink book summary
dream dictionary hotel