A selection of articles related to pashupati.
Original articles from our library related to the Pashupati. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pashupati.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Pashupati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pashupati books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 1.1 m visitors, 5000 Sadhus expected to visit Pashupati this Shivaratri
- The Pashupati Area Development Trust (PADT) said that around 5,000 Sadhus are expected to be seen in the festival this year as compared to 7,000 of last year. The PADT is learnt to have released Rs 1.1 million for the accommodation and food for Sadhus ...
- Ashlee Martinson: The chilling case of a teenage 'horror' blogger accused of
- Days before her parents' grisly deaths, Ashlee Martinson purportedly posted a poem about torturing and killing people in the woods, “where the agonizing screams cannot be heard.” “Walking into a small cabin,” the teen wrote on her “Nightmare” blog on ...
- Boy, 4, dies after being plunged into boiling water as punishment by stepmother
- A 4-year-old boy has died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.
- Modern men cry twice as much as their fathers, research suggests
- Modern men are twice as likely to cry in public as their fathers, new research suggests. Research conducted on 2,000 men found that middle aged men cry in front of other people an average of 14 different times during their adult life. However, for the ...