A selection of articles related to passing literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Passing Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passing Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Passing Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passing Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Colorado reduces prison population, but at what cost to public safety?
- 3, Johnson's parole officer received an e-mail from his manager passing along a message from Morgan that said, "We need to do our very best to continue working with him.
- Running Down a Dream
- REBEKAH RUTKOFF'S The Irresponsible Magician, a sly and seductive collection of essays and short fictions, casts literary spells that are a form of serious play. The slim book uses an idiosyncratic dream-logic to consider an array of ...
- Review: Albuquerque is fortunate to have such a talented Eliza in 'My Fair Lady'
- The Irish dramatist is also the only writer ever to win the Nobel Prize for literature and an academy award. “Pygmalion” won the Oscar for best screenplay adaptation in 1939. Despite the ...
- Challenge to Garrett among year's top House races
- The looming showdown between U.S. Rep.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Passing Literature Topics
Related searcheselmore james death and influence
philosophy of language history