Passion Flower Medical Uses
A selection of articles related to passion flower medical uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Passion Flower Medical Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passion Flower Medical Uses.
- Passion Flower: Correspondences
- Passiflora incarnata Folk Names: Grandilla, Maracoc, Maypops, Passion Vine Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Peace, Sleep, Friendships...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What are the Bach Flower Remedies?
- The Bach Remedies form an effective and easy-to-learn nature cure, developed for the healing of illness, the preventing of disease and the improvement of personal development. The 38 Bach Remedies are prepared from wild flowers and the blossoms of trees,...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Passion Flower Medical Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passion Flower Medical Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Introduction: Why important to study
- plant which has been identified to have a number of pharmaceutical uses of its own. pharmacological effects of passion flowers, their medicinal effects.
- PURPLE PASSIONFLOWER
- Uses. Ethnobotanic: The Houma, Cherokee and other. Native American tribes used purple passionflower for food, drink, and medicinal purposes.
- Antibacterial properties of Passiflora foetida L. – a common exotic
- Dec 3, 2007 Passiflora foetida L. (stinking passion flower) is an exotic medicinal vine.
- Identification Guide
- tribes used purple passionflower for food, drink, and medicinal purposes. The plant was also used as a sedative to treat nervous conditions and hysteria.
Suggested Web Resources
- Passionflower - University of Maryland Medical Center
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) was used traditionally in the Americas and later leaves, and stems) of the passionflower are used for medicinal purposes.
- Passionflower herb uses
- Passionflower Herb Uses and Medicinal Properties.
- Passion flower anxiety
- Medicinal uses of passiflora : Passionflower constitutes one of the best remedies against all type of nervous manifestations, especially for anxiety.
- Passionflower: MedlinePlus Supplements
- More evidence is needed to rate passionflower for these uses. Stay on the safe side and don't use it. .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Passion Flower Medical Uses Topics
Related searchesbiophotonics applications
blenheim palace architect
volunteer ict volunteer
hindu scripture the bhagavad gita