A selection of articles related to passion flower.
Original articles from our library related to the Passion Flower. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passion Flower.
- Passion Flower: Correspondences
- Passiflora incarnata Folk Names: Grandilla, Maracoc, Maypops, Passion Vine Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Peace, Sleep, Friendships...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Cuckoo-Flower: Correspondences
- Orchis morior or O. spp Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Fertility...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- What are the Bach Flower Remedies?
- The Bach Remedies form an effective and easy-to-learn nature cure, developed for the healing of illness, the preventing of disease and the improvement of personal development. The 38 Bach Remedies are prepared from wild flowers and the blossoms of trees,...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- How to Use Bach Flower Remedies
- Selecting the remedies Select the remedies through the classical interview technique. Find out in a clear and honest conversation: what type the person is (for instance: easily frightened, or servile, or intolerant) what his/her emotions and concerns are at...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Passion Flower is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passion Flower books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Passionflower Vines
- Passionflower Vines. Mike Malloy and Doug Caldwell. There are about 400 to 500 different species of this magnificent vine.
- Stinking Passion-Flower
- Jul 6, 2002 The Palmetto. Quarterly Magazine of the Florida Native Plant Society • Vol. 13, No.
- Purple Passionflower Passiflora incarnata
- W. J.Beal.
Suggested News Resources
- ED2011 Music Review: PassionFlower (Becc Sanderson)
- Inspired by Billy Strayhorn's song 'Passion Flower', every tune they play has some type of flower in the title and most are about love.
- Native plant group touts hardiness, beauty
- "The passion flower is also native, and butterflies depend a lot on its flower and nectar." The organization's gardens have been recognized with grants and awards.
- Supergene controls butterfly mimicry
- But H. numata are also toxic to birds, although they rely on a different poison: their caterpillars feed on toxic plants in the passion flower family. This evolutionary phenomenon where two or more harmful species -- such as H.
- Have a fragrant fall
- That's what CK One Shock goes for with its burst of passion flower, pink peony and poppy flower. The floral gathering (which also includes jasmine and narcisse flower) is mixed with blackberry, amber, vanilla and patchouli. Breathe deep the bloom.
Suggested Web Resources
- Passiflora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Passiflora, the passion flowers or passion vines, is a genus of about 500 species of flowering plants, the namesakes of the family Passifloraceae.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) was used traditionally in the Americas and later in Europe as a "calming" herb for anxiety, insomnia, seizures, and hysteria.
- Discovery Health "Passionflower: Herbal Remedies"
- Passionflower can be used in herbal remedies to treat anxiety, insomnia, and high blood pressure. Learn about herbal remedies using passionflower.
- Passion Flower
- Passion Flower has a long vine which grows for 30 feet in length.
Passion Flower Topics
Related searchesalternation of generations
dream dictionary mad dog