Passion Stations Of The Cross
A selection of articles related to passion stations of the cross.
Original articles from our library related to the Passion Stations Of The Cross. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passion Stations Of The Cross.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Passion Stations Of The Cross is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passion Stations Of The Cross books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Add some extra passion to Holy Week
- The Stations of the Cross themselves have been around for centuries. They represent 14 “pauses” by Jesus Christ as he went from the court of Pilate to the cross on Calvary.
- Faith notes: March 16
- Palm, or Passion Sunday at its 10 a.m. worship service on March 20.
- PNP sidelined their 'faith-based' support
- Others, in spite of the disappointing rhetoric from the PNP, still went out and voted for the party, but it was without the usual passion. The PNP, as it deliberates the reasons for its .... broke the PNP's back was added to the list.
- Trinity Cranford Holy Week schedule
- Trinity Episcopal Church, 119 Forest Ave., Cranford, invites everyone to come and celebrate Holy Week at Trinity Cranford. "Join us to feel the Grace of God throughout each day of this exceptional week beginning with Jesus' triumphant entrance into ...
Passion Stations Of The Cross Topics
galaxy angel forte stollen
texas revolution santa anna arrives
microsoft powerpoint operation