A selection of articles related to passive voice.
Original articles from our library related to the Passive Voice. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passive Voice.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 5:3 The LORD...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Passive Voice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passive Voice books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Passive Voice
- This is, in a nutshell, the peril and promise of the passive voice.
- Passive Voice
- Students often use the passive voice because they think it sounds more professional.
- Passive Voice Exercises
- Passive Voice Exercises. Cited and adapted from. Winkler, Anthony C.
- Passive Voice: Why It Is Evil and How to Recognize It.
- There are two "voices" in English grammar: active voice and passive voice. The difference is passive grammatically, the sentence is a passive voice sentence.
- ACTIVE vs. PASSIVE VOICE
- PASSIVE VOICE. Problem.
Suggested News Resources
- Sex, lies and pitfalls of overblown statistics
- Note how the passive voice “is expected” avoids personal responsibility for this statement. Who expects this? And what is the basis of their expectation?
- BIS and IOSCO Dither on Requiring Legal Entity Identifiers (LEI)
- “Many voices have suggested that some form of legal compulsion could aid moves to establish an LEI,” notes the report, safely in the passive voice lest someone figure out who was calling for regulation.
- Noise-cancelling Asus Rog Vulcan ANC Pro gaming headset for India
- Along with background noises, these headphones cut down on sounds such as computer fan noise and passive voice up to 30dB. As these headphones cancel outside noise, they successfully provide gamers with an immersive gaming experience.
Suggested Web Resources
- Purdue OWL: Active and Passive Voice
- Jul 13, 2011 This handout will explain the difference between active and passive voice in writing.
- Learn English - Passive Voice
- Dec 10, 2010 Passive voice is used when the focus is on the action.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Passive Voice Topics
Related searchesdoppler effect astronomy
snail snails as food