A selection of articles related to passover observances.
Original articles from our library related to the Passover Observances. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passover Observances.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 9:2 Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season. 9:3 In the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Passover Observances is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passover Observances books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Major poll: About half of Israeli Jews want to expel Arabs
- The proportion of secular people remained mostly stable throughout the years, while the rate of traditional Jews - who often only display a moderate level of religious observance - dropped the most.
- Pew Survey: Israeli Jews More Likely to Avoid Synagogue, Less Likely to Eat
- A greater share of Israeli Jews attend synagogue, believe in God with absolute certainty, light Shabbat candles, keep kosher, attended a Seder last Passover and fast on Yom Kippur. ...
- Letter: Obama vowed to close Gitmo
- 23) doesn't realize first, that observance of Lent and “meat free” are not based on Bible teaching. If you want to observe a ... As all good Jews do, Jesus celebrated the Passover meal every year and eating the passover lamb was a “must.
Passover Observances Topics
Related searchesed roberts
cardiac arrest etiology