A selection of articles related to passover observances.
Original articles from our library related to the Passover Observances. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passover Observances.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 9:2 Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season. 9:3 In the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Observe the month of Abib, and keep the passover unto the LORD thy God: for in the month of Abib the LORD thy God brought thee forth out of Egypt by night. 16:2 Thou shalt therefore sacrifice the passover unto the LORD thy God, of the flock...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Passover Observances is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passover Observances books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Major poll: About half of Israeli Jews want to expel Arabs
- The proportion of secular people remained mostly stable throughout the years, while the rate of traditional Jews - who often only display a moderate level of religious observance - dropped the most.
- Pew Survey: Israeli Jews More Likely to Avoid Synagogue, Less Likely to Eat
- A greater share of Israeli Jews attend synagogue, believe in God with absolute certainty, light Shabbat candles, keep kosher, attended a Seder last Passover and fast on Yom Kippur. ...
- Letter: Obama vowed to close Gitmo
- 23) doesn't realize first, that observance of Lent and “meat free” are not based on Bible teaching. If you want to observe a ... As all good Jews do, Jesus celebrated the Passover meal every year and eating the passover lamb was a “must.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Passover Observances Topics
Related searchesron simmons quotes
yogi modern yogis
asuka kazama moves list
emilio aguinaldo college
shaquille oneal childhood