A selection of articles related to passport micronations.
Original articles from our library related to the Passport Micronations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Passport Micronations.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Passport Micronations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Passport Micronations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- download publication - tellervo kalleinen & oliver kochta-kalleinen
- THE »FIRST SUMMIT OF MICRONATIONS« THAT TOOK PLACE AT. THE AMORPH!03 ......
- Here - The Aerican Empire
- The first of several fairly recent territorial (claiming to own land) micronations was .... While only 0 people actually live in the Principality, over 13,000 are passport ...
- How to Build Your Own Country - Scholastic Canada
- Have students come up with three words that sum up their hopes for their micronation. Design a Passport (page 11). Have each student fold an 8 ½ x 11 sheet of.
- Micronational Heraldry - The Unrecognised States Numismatic Society
- Documenting the coins and banknotes released by micronations and related entities ... Manufacture and sale of stamps, coins, banknotes, passports, flags and .
- The Discovery of the Fifth World: Stealth Countries and Logo Nations
- Micronations issue passports, striving to count as one of the boys. In this context, what exactly are real and fake passports? And taking this further: what is a fake ...
Suggested News Resources
- The Borderline Geographer
- They are all “micronations” and most of them exist primarily in the minds of their mildly eccentric founders. The conference ...
- Tiny Territories Mingle At MicroCon; Passports Optional
- "Attendees are invited to present a short presentation on their micronation or a micronational topic of their choice, no more 10-15 minutes in length," according to the summit's webpage, hosted by Molossia.
- Welcome to Zaqistan: Man aims to create micronation in Utah desert
- You will also need an official-looking passport to enter Zaqistan, which will be stamped upon arrival and when you leave. You can purchase one online for $40 (£26).
- Countries in the making: 8 micronations open to visitors
- Forbes says the micronation was founded in 1982 when the state of Florida set up a passport checkpoint to deter illegal immigrants and drug traffickers. But many locals felt it deterred tourism, and they declared their independence.
- Britain's 15 loneliest places
- As Aron Anderson, described as "Britain's loneliest schoolboy" , prepares for a quiet winter on the island of Out Skerries, we visit 15 more remote places -- 1.
Suggested Web Resources
- Six Micronations You Can Join (Petoria, anyone?) - Neatorama
- May 20, 2008 Although some micronations actually have their own currency, stamps, passports, flags and other "national" memorabilia, none of it is ...
- Are there any internationally recognized micronations? - Quora
- A quick thing to clear up first - a micronation isn't always just some house that ... of their passports, or it is recognition by IGOs or international NGOs (INGOs).
- Micronational Passport
- Although having existed for many years, the concept of the micronation has grown in popularity in the past couple of decades. Some have physical lands, other ...
- Top 10 Most Famous Micronations | Toptenz.net
- Mar 19, 2010 Micronations are often formed by groups hoping to advance political ... The Dominion once issued passports for $10,000 a piece and has ...
- Tiny Territories Mingle At MicroCon; Passports Optional : The Two
- Apr 10, 2015 In the first gathering of its kind, representatives from such micronations as Molossia, Slabovia and Westarctica will attend Saturday's meeting at ...