A selection of articles related to past.
Original articles from our library related to the Past. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Past.
- Reincarnation & Past Lives
- We are all intrigued by our past lives, wondering what and who we were in the past. For the evolution of our soul, however, it is really not important "who" we were in the sense of a person (e.g. were we someone famous?), but in the sense of "wh...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
Past is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Past books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Arts: Conflict between present and past
- The proper relationship of the present to the past is one of the great questions with which we as a culture wrestle. Most of the time in today's America the present not only wins, but runs the past entirely off the field.
- Understanding Britain's past is key to its future
- Timothy Garton Ash (Rhodes hasn't fallen, but the protesters are making me rethink Britain's past, 4 March) is right to highlight that in the UK we often don't think about or discuss the difficult aspects of our colonial history and its legacy.
- Westbrook's Huge Triple-Double Leads Thunder Past Clippers
- It was the 30th triple-double of his career, his 11th this season, second straight and third in his past five games. The Thunder are unbeaten this season when Westbrook gets a triple-double, and 26-4 in his career.
- City school police officers' past raises concerns
- Anthony Spence, 44, and Saverna Bias, 53, have each faced criminal charges in the past. They're now charged with second-degree assault and misconduct in the video-recorded alleged assault of a student. Each of their prior cases was listed as a domestic ...
- United CEO Munoz to Draw on His Past as He Fights for Control
- When United Continental Holdings Inc. UAL 1.95 % Chief Executive Oscar Munoz returns to work full time next week, he will walk straight into a fight over the company's future.
Suggested Web Resources
- Past | Define Past at Dictionary.com
- It was a bad time, but it's all past now. 2. of, having existed in, or having occurred during a time previous to the present; bygone: the past glories of the Incas.
- Past | Definition of Past by Merriam-Webster
- having existed in a time before the present : from, done, or used in an earlier time . —used to refer to a time that has gone by recently. —used to say what ...
- Past - definition of past by The Free Dictionary
- No longer current; gone by; over: His youth is past. 2. Having existed or occurred in an earlier time; bygone: past events; in years past.
- past - definition of past in English from the Oxford dictionary
- 1.2 [ attributive ] (Of a specified period of time) occurring before and leading up to the time of speaking or writing: the band has changed over the past twelve ...
- Past - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The past is a term used to indicate the totality of events which occurred before a given point in time. The past is contrasted with and defined by the present and ...
Related searchesadrian de gerlache
halo combat evolved weapons
law of australia common law