A selection of articles related to pastoral epistles.
Original articles from our library related to the Pastoral Epistles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Pastoral Epistles.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance: 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles...
New Testament >> II Peter
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Pastoral Epistles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pastoral Epistles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rediscovering nonviolence in the Vatican
- As Fox famously said in his epistle of 1658, “Ye are called to peace, therefore follow it…All that pretend to fight for Christ are deceived; for his kingdom is not of this world, therefore his servants do not ...
- Can Women be Pastors? (A Semi-Response to Scot Mcknight)
- Quite clearly, the Pastoral Epistles teach that women are not to be pastors over men. Titus 1:5-9 establishes the precedent over and again using the masculine personal pronoun – yet also establishing that he must be faithful to his [one] wife (v.
- Fr. Hans Kung says Francis responded to request for free discussion on ...
- "Already in the introduction, he declares, 'Not all discussions of doctrinal, moral or pastoral issues need to be settled by interventions of the magisterium.
- Can LGBTQ people ever forgive Christian evangelicals for their sins?
- All the letters, epistles, and such in the New Testament are biased sermons - especially Paul! Again, not for me! When I see conservative & evangelical religions adapt and welcome us with open arms, and do so ....
- The Local Church Isn't Going Anywhere
- Even when church people failed me, other pastors, elders, deacons, and fellow congregants reminded me through their words, actions, and presence that Jesus was near. My local church was not merely a responsibility; it was where Jesus lived.
Pastoral Epistles Topics
mark todd equestrian biography
alum potash alum
flags of french regions
david manning biography
10 downing street security